> ABOUT CURACO > Symbol & Logo
Symbol & Logo
- I. Etymology of Curaco
- ‘Cura’ means ‘care’ in Latin, and ‘co’ means ‘company’.
Together, ‘Curaco’ means the company that takes care of its customers.
- II. Meanings of the 4-dot logo
- The Curaco 4-dot logo symbolizes interlinking virtuous cycles.
The 4-dot logo represents the virtuous cycle of transforming a care receiver into a care giver. We envision that patients receive sincere care from us, improve their health, and can become caregivers themselves. We are committed to this transformation with creative ideas and advanced technology.
This vision is concisely reflected in the phrase, " C & B (Care & Better)" meaning that "We care to make you better".
- III. 5 Keywords behind the 4-dot logo.
- [Five keywords of the new Curaco logo: Care, Better, Sincerity, Virtuous Cycle, Creativity]
- IV. Our philosophy behind the 4-dot logo
- First, it symbolizes the virtuous cycle of sincerely caring for our customers by creatively manufacturing our products, continuously improving our products, and receiving sincere feedback from our customers to make Curaco better. Second, it is also a symbol of the virtuous cycle of caring for our employees to make them better and receiving their care to make Curaco better.